B5 - Twinning*
- Participants will need to complete Foundation Sewing Class.
Beginner Parenthood - Twinning
Sew Fun’s Beginner Parenthood - Twinning offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to continue to hone their sewing skills with a sewing machine.
Participants will complete 2 apparel - 1x Adult apparel (e.g. Mommy's Top or Fathers' Shorts) and 1x Child apparel in this course (e.g. Boys' Shorts or Girls' Dress).
Topics covered in the course included:
- Sewing the neckline with a facing
- Sewing up a sleeveless armhole
- Understand the common ways to finish the hem
- Attaching waistband, elastic and pockets
By the end of this course, participants would have gotten a better understanding of how to use a sewing machine and can continue their learning journey in the Beginner Parenthood class series such as prepare for rainy and sunny days in the B5 - Rain or Shine or sewing a kids backpack with customised flap in the B4 - Bags for Kids.
- $320 includes paper patterns, all tools and most materials; participants will be required to bring their own fabric. Fabric can be purchased from our studio which offers a limited collection.
- We will email you the details on fabric needed for the class
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- 3 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 week
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.