Sew Fun’s Foundation Parenthood offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to develop foundational sewing skills with a sewing machine from zero experience.
Participants will complete 4 projects in this course (e.g. cutlery pouch, kids apron, drawstring backpack and monster laundry bag).
Topics covered in the course include:
- Understanding the basics of a domestic sewing machine
- Sewing straight and curved lines
- Constructing basic bag forms
- Constructing pockets
By the end of the course, participants would have gotten a basic understanding of how to use a sewing machine and are ready to embark on the Beginner Parenthood class series - Beginner Parenthood Bags, Beginner Parenthood Twinning and Beginner Parenthood Kit.
- $320 includes all tools and materials
- This course includes Introduction to Sewing Machines and Taking Body Measurements as a complimentary class module
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- REGULAR classes: 3 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks or twice a week over 2 weeks (depending on the class schedule)
- EXPRESS classes: 7.5 hours x 2 sessions, held twice a week over 1 week or once a week over 2 weeks
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.