B4 - Bags for Kids*
- Participants will need to complete Foundation Sewing Class.
Beginner Parenthood - Bags for Kids
Sew Fun’s Beginner Parenthood - Bags for Kids sewing class offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to continue to hone their sewing skills with a sewing machine.
Participants will complete up to 3 projects in this course (e.g. Zippered pouch and zippered wet bag with waterproof lining or zippered shoe bag and Kids Backpack with customised flap).
Topics covered in the course included:
- Learn how to design a flap for sewing
- Attaching zippers, velcro and tri-glide
- Creating and attaching straps
- Using fusible interfacing
- Constructing bag with lining
- Sewing bases
- Sewing hidden zip pockets
By the end of the course, participants would have gotten a better understanding of how to use a sewing machine and can continue their learning journey on the Beginner Parenthood class series such as sewing apparel for parent and child to twin in the B5 -Twinning or prepare for rainy and sunny days in B6 - Rain or Shine or you can jump into any of the Beginner bag class series.
- $320 includes all tools and materials; participants are recommended to bring their own fabric for the kids backpack
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- 3 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.