Did you know that electrical circuits can be sewn? Join us to learn how to sew a light-emitting diode circuit and create a one-of-a-kind light-up object!
- $45 including all tools and materials
- Kindly note that we require a minimum of 12 participants to start a class
- 2-2.5 hours x 1 session
- This workshop is for Anyone!
- Kids below 10 years old should be accompanied by an adult.
- Each participant will learn how to sew a basic light circuit using conductive thread, light-emitting diodes (LEDs), and battery holders.
This E-Textile workshop is available as a customised workshop. Do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you. Please include your full name, email address, contact number, preferred class date, and the number of participants in the email. Thank you!To view photographs of our previous Light-Up Felt Object Workshops, head over to our Facebook page!
Stay updated when new classes open!