By Uyii Studio
- If you have travelled overseas (regardless of country or mode of travel) in the last 14 days; or are placed on Stay-Home-Notice, or have a household member under Quarantine-Order or Leave-of-Absence - do let us know. We will arrange with you to defer your class to the later date.
- If you are a senior 60 years and above, or if you have any underlying medical conditions and wish to defer your class to the later date - do let us know.
- If you are unwell or showing symptoms of illness (at any point in time before or during a class) - please see a doctor and rest at home.
- We have secured an additional classroom space and will be splitting the larger classes in order to have a smaller number of people in each space, with 5-6 participants in each class
- Limiting the maximum number of persons within the studio space to 10 (including our instructors)
- Hand washing at the start and end of every class
- Disinfecting the studio before and after each class, especially all touch points such as our sewing machines, tables, chairs, door handles, electricity points, etc
- Ensuring sufficient social distance between each class participant - each table will seat a maximum of 2 persons (approximately 1m apart)
- Installed an Industrial grade Air Purifer within the studio