Beginner Bag Sewing A*
- Participants will need to complete Foundation Bag Sewing.
Sew Fun’s Beginner Bag Sewing A offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to hone their sewing skills on the sewing machine.
Participants will complete up to 4 projects in this course (e.g. various zipper pouches and reversible gusset tote bag).
Topics covered in the class include:
- Understanding the basics of a domestic sewing machine
- Using different footers
- Constructing bag forms with lining
- Constructing pockets
- Creating reversible bags
- Sewing a zip
- Sewing a gusset
- Sewing buttonholes
By the end of the course, our participants would have gained a better understanding of how to use the sewing machine and continue their learning journey at Beginner Bag Sewing B. Upon completion of the Beginner Bag Sewing series, participants will be ready to embark on more complex projects found in the following courses - Intermediate Bag Sewing A or Intermediate Bag Sewing B.
- $320 including all tools and materials
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- REGULAR classes: 3 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks or twice a week over 5 weeks (depending on the class schedule)
- EXPRESS classes: 7.5 hours x 2 sessions, held twice a week over 1 week or once a week over 2 weeks
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.