By Uyii Studio
You can buy this reusable face mask style at our online retail store Independent Market here.
By Uyii Studio
Dear friends of Sew Fun,
In light of the updates by the Singapore Government and Ministry of Health (dated 24 March 20) on the evolving Covid-19 situation, we have spoken and clarified with both SkillsFuture Singapore and the Ministry of Health that public workshops are able to continue under strict guidelines. To that end, we are going ahead with our scheduled classes under strict guidelines.
We feel that it is important to stay healthy and continue with normal life as much as is possible, therefore we have implemented all the recommended measures.
Let's stay safe together!
- If you have travelled overseas (regardless of country or mode of travel) in the last 14 days; or are placed on Stay-Home-Notice, or have a household member under Quarantine-Order or Leave-of-Absence - do let us know. We will arrange with you to defer your class to the later date.
- If you are a senior 60 years and above, or if you have any underlying medical conditions and wish to defer your class to the later date - do let us know.
- If you are unwell or showing symptoms of illness (at any point in time before or during a class) - please see a doctor and rest at home.
These are the measures we are taking in our studio as we go ahead with our classes. We will be:-
- We have secured an additional classroom space and will be splitting the larger classes in order to have a smaller number of people in each space, with 5-6 participants in each class
- Limiting the maximum number of persons within the studio space to 10 (including our instructors)
- Hand washing at the start and end of every class
- Disinfecting the studio before and after each class, especially all touch points such as our sewing machines, tables, chairs, door handles, electricity points, etc
- Ensuring sufficient social distance between each class participant - each table will seat a maximum of 2 persons (approximately 1m apart)
- Installed an Industrial grade Air Purifer within the studio
Follow us on @Sewfunsg on Instagram to check out how we are keeping our spaces safe and Sew Fun.
We understand that the current guidelines may change over the next few weeks, and there may be a situation where all classes will have to be halted for a period of time. In the event that this occurs, we will stop all classes and resume them when it's possible. We will keep you posted on any updates.
The most important thing at this point of time is for everyone to Stay Safe and Be Healthy!
Let's Keep Calm and Sew On
Our studio has been rearranged to ensure safe distancing
We provide sanitising disposable wipes that are hospital grade and comes in both alcohol and non-alcohol base
Tried and tested
Our other classroom is in Biozone's space, so you are ensured bacteria-free 'Sew' Fresh air