B2 - Zippers & Bucket Bag*
- Participants will need to complete our Foundation Sewing Class.
Beginner Bags - Zippers & Bucket Bag
Be afraid of sewing that zipper no more! Our Beginner Bag - Zippers & Bucket Bag class offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to hone their sewing skills with a sewing machine, with care and guidance from our experienced instructors.
Participants will complete 3-4 projects in this course (various zipper pouches and a bucket bag).
Topics covered in the course included:
- Understanding the basics of a domestic sewing machine
- Attaching zippers, straps, and eyelets
- Applying fusible interfacing
- Constructing a pouch with lining
- Making custom bias binding tape
- Sewing piping
- Sewing binding tape
- Constructing a bag with a round base
By the end of the course, our participants would have gained a better understanding of how to use the sewing machine and can continue their sewing journey in Beginner Bag - Slings & Clutches. Upon completion of the beginner bag sewing series, participants will be ready to embark on more complex projects found in our Intermediate Bag Sewing series.
- $320 including all tools and materials
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- 3 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.