Hula Craft x Sew Fun Upcycling Denim Class
This class is suitable for those with some basic sewing experience on sewing machines.
- $78 for 1 session, including all tools and materials
- Pay $10 deposit upfront to confirm your place
- We will email you the options available for you to transfer the remaining course fee
- 3.5 hours x 1 session
- Students will complete 1 Hobo Sling Bag
Can’t fit into your old pair of jeans anymore? Why not give it a new lease of life by upcycling it into something brand new?
In this upcycling class, Hula Craft x Sew Fun will provide sewing lessons on transforming your old pair of jeans into a Hobo Sling Bag for your everyday essentials. (Participants will each be required to bring along a pair of jeans to be upcycled) By the end of the class, you will know how to:
- Select the most appropriate part of the denim for cutting
- Create and join an oval base
- Top stitch thick layers of fabric and laces
- Sew button and button loop
- Serge/Overlock fray edges
This workshop requires a minimum of 3 participants to start. Feel free to bring your friends to create your own group!
Have questions on class registration or, refunds Read our FAQs here.