Novice Parenthood Sewing Package
Sew Fun’s Novice Parenthood sewing class package is a combination of our Foundation Sewing Class and a Beginner level class B4 - Bags for Kids. This class offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to develop foundational sewing skills with a sewing machine from zero experience.
By the end of this package (3hrs x 8 sessions), participants would have gained a better understanding of how to use the sewing machine through the completion of up to 6 projects (e.g. toolkit, reversible drawstring pouch, zipper pouches, wet bag/ shoe bag and kids backpack with customised flap).
Ninja Parenthood package
Turn the Novice Parenthood sewing package to a Ninja Parenthood sewing package by adding another Beginner level sewing class. Enjoy an additional $50 off when you have this add-on!
Topics covered in the Novice Parenthood sewing class include:
- Understanding the basics of a domestic sewing machine
- Sewing straight and curved lines
- Sewing basic stitches and seams
- Using a serger/overlocker
- Sewing a patch-on pocket
- Making and attaching straps
- Constructing 3D bases for pouches and bags
- Applying fusible interfacing
- Attaching zippers, velcro and tri-glides
- Sewing hidden zipper pockets
- Designing and making a custom bag flap
- Constructing a bag with lining
- Novice Parenthood sewing package $590(3hrs x 8 sessions, held once a week over 8 weeks) includes all tools and materials
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.