- Students should have completed our Beginner Sewing Class
- Students who have not completed it may join our Intermediate Sewing Class on a case-by-case basis
- $350 for 5 lessons, including all tools and materials
- Pay $100 deposit upfront to confirm your place
- We will then email you the options available for you to transfer the remaining course fee
- 3 hours x 5 sessions held once a week over 5 weeks
- Students will complete 2 projects over 5 sessions
Our intermediate sewing classes are catered to students who want to sharpen their sewing skills while continuing their journey in learning how to craft bags. To ensure that every student is afforded sufficient attention by our instructors, the intermediate class features small class sizes of no more than 8 students.
In addition to constructing a backpack, students can choose to embark on one project from the following: 4-Zipper Currency wallet, Ang Pow wallet, or customised Sling/Messenger bag.
Through these projects, you will learn more zipper and pocket construction techniques and have the opportunity to work on both domestic and industrial sewing machines. You will also work with a variety of fabric materials such as oil cloth, acrylic canvas, fabric suede as well as make use of accessories like magnets, triglides and snap buttons.
Have questions on registration, refunds, or SkillsFuture credits? Read our FAQs here.
Stay updated when new classes open!