Intermediate Bag Sewing A*
- Participants should have completed our Beginner Bag Sewing A and Beginner Bag Sewing B
- Participants who have not completed may join our Intermediate Bag Sewing class on a case-by-case basis
Our Intermediate Bag Sewing A (Let's make Small wallets) class is catered to participants who want to sharpen their sewing skills while continuing their journey in learning how to craft bags. To ensure that every participant is afforded sufficient attention by our instructors, the intermediate class features small class sizes of no more than 8 participants.
Participants can choose to embark on Two projects, starting with a 4-Zipper Currency wallet and to choose one of the following: Accordion wallet, Travel wallet, Sling purse.
By the end of this course, participants may continue their sewing journey by joining the Intermediate Bag Sewing B if they have not done so.
- Sewing a welt zipper pocket, cardholder compartment, accordion purse construction
- Understand how to sew with thicker materials
- Techniques to finish the edges of your projects
- Work with a variety of fabric materials such as oil cloth, acrylic canvas, fabric suede
- Make use of accessories like magnets, velcro, tri-glides, lobster snap hooks, strap adjuster, snap buttons and various hardware for closure
- $380 including all tools and materials
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- REGULAR classes: 4 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks or twice a week over 5 weeks (depending on the class schedule)
- EXPRESS classes: 7.5 hours x 2 sessions, held twice a week over 1 week or once a week over 2 weeks
Have questions on registration or refunds? Read our FAQ.