Beginner Parenthood Bags
- Participants will need to complete Foundation Parenthood.
Sew Fun’s Beginner Parenthood Bags offers structured and well-paced lessons, providing the perfect environment for participants to continue to hone their sewing skills with a sewing machine.
Participants will complete up to 3 projects in this course (e.g. Zippered pouch and zippered wet bag with waterproof lining or zippered shoe bag and Kids Backpack with customised flap).
Topics covered in the course included:
- Learn how to design a flap for sewing
- Attaching zippers, velcro and tri-glide
- Creating and attaching straps
- Using fusible interfacing
- Constructing bag with lining
- Sewing bases
- Sewing hidden zip pockets
By the end of the course, participants would have gotten a better understanding of how to use a sewing machine and can continue their learning journey on the Beginner Parenthood class series such as sewing apparel for parent and child to twin in the Beginner Parenthood Twinning or prepare for rainy and sunny days in Beginner Parenthood Kit. Upon completion of Beginner Parenthood class series, participants are ready to take on Intermediate Parenthood.
- $320 includes all tools and materials; participants are recommended to bring their own fabric for the kids backpack
- Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
- Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- REGULAR classes: 3 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks or twice a week over 2 weeks (depending on the class schedule)
- EXPRESS classes: 7.5 hours x 2 sessions, held twice a week over 1 week or once a week over 2 weeks
Have questions on class registration or refunds? Please read our FAQ.