- Students should have completed our Basic Apparel Class
- $350 (equipment and tools will be provided; fabric to be provided by participant)
- Pay $100 deposit upfront to confirm your place
- We will then email you the options available for you to transfer the remaining course fee
- 7.5hrs x 2 sessions held one day a week over 2 weeks
- Students will learn to make a dress customised to their size
Make your very own princess seam dress in our Apparel Class (Princess Seam Dress)! This course is designed to be a follow-up hands-on class for students who have completed our Basic Apparel Class and are keen to learn more clothes-making skills.
Topics covered in the class include:
- Drafting and constructing a princess seam dress based on your personal bodice block using dart manipulation and contouring
- Constructing hidden side pockets, and invisible zipper
- Adding details such as a flat collar or a V-neckline, a cap sleeve or simply going sleeveless
- Sewing an all-in-one facing
At the end of the course, you would have constructed a new dress customised to your size!
Have questions on registration, refunds, or SkillsFuture credits? Read our FAQs here.
Stay updated when new classes open!