- Participants should have completed any 2 of our Beginner Sewing Class series. Drop us an email to find out more about the requirements of this class if you have not taken a class with us before.
Intermediate Bag Sewing A
Our Intermediate Bag Sewing A (Let's make small wallets) class is catered to participants who want to sharpen their sewing skills while continuing their journey in learning how to craft bags. To ensure that every participant is afforded sufficient attention by our instructors, the intermediate class features small class sizes of no more than 8 participants.
Participants can choose to embark on 2 projects, starting with a 4-Zipper Currency wallet and to choose one of the following: Accordion wallet, Travel wallet, Sling purse.
By the end of this course, participants may continue their sewing journey by joining the Intermediate Bag Sewing B.
Topics covered in the class include:
- Sewing a welt zipper pocket, cardholder compartment, accordion purse construction
- Understand how to sew with thicker materials
- Techniques to finish the edges of your projects
- Work with a variety of fabric materials such as oil cloth, acrylic canvas, fabric suede
- Make use of accessories like magnets, velcro, tri-glides, lobster snap hooks, strap adjuster, snap buttons and various hardware for closure
$380 including all tools and materials
Sin Ming studio: Midview City, 24 Sin Ming Lane, #08-108, Singapore 573970
Commonwealth studio: Tanglin Halt Industrial Estate, 115A Commonwealth Drive, #04-05, Singapore 149596
- 4 hours x 4 sessions, held once a week over 4 weeks
Have questions on registration or refunds? Read our FAQ.