Dear friends of Sew Fun,
In light of the updates by the Singapore Government and Ministry of Health (dated 14 May 2021) on the evolving Covid-19 situation, our studio continues to operate under recommended safety measures. Your classes will not be affected and will continue as scheduled until further advised by SkillsFuture. Should there be any new updates, we will keep you informed.
These are the measures we have been taking in our studio and we require your continued support to create a safe space:-
- Class size is capped according to guidelines
- Classes operate with groups of 2 and safety distance between groups
- Tools & equipment are catered to groups of 2 to ensure no inter-mingling between groups
- SafeEntry check-in/out (Use of TraceTogether Token / App is enforced as of May 17. Please read below for more details.
- Students and teachers keep their mask on at all times.
- Students to sanitize hands at the start and end of every class
- Students disinfect the sewing machine and tools they used at the end of class.
- Disinfecting the studio before and after each class, especially all touch points such as our tables, chairs, door handles, electricity points, etc.
- Use of Industrial grade Air Purifier within the studio
Implementation of TraceTogether-Only SafeEntry
To support the mandatory implementation of TraceTogether to Check-in / out, we require your support in bringing along your TraceTogether Token OR download and set up your TraceTogether App. The use of TraceTogether Token/ App is mandatory as of May 17, 2021.
Image: TraceTogether Token
The most important thing at this point of time is for everyone to Stay Safe and Be Healthy!
Let's Keep Calm and Sew On